[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: RE: LOCATION OF GOV'T RECALL NOTICES

Peter K. Lee wrote
>I searched for "government automobile recall notices" using Infoseek...Geez, now I have to add the word "government" to my pages to get found?  As far as
using "automobile", the gov't recalls published by NHTSA (yours truly as webmaster)
include equipment recalls so I can't really add automobile too.  Hmm, I guess I could
hide a bunch of words to get found by.  Oh well, you guys can just use:

  http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov

and go to cars/problems.  I know, putting this under cars contradicts some of
what I just said, but I inherited the data and couldn't come up with any simpler
breakdowns of all the stuff we have.  While you're there, send me some email about
getting the tire testing results up, the manufacturers don't really want you to
see that for some reason ;).
- --
Pat Donahue
Vienna, VA