[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Craving info on the "new" 3 series

From: "Joseph M. Koral" <jkoral@domain.elided>

>The "pictures" of the new E46 in BMW Car Magazine are only computer =
>generated predictions based on spy photos.  (Read the fine print).
>
>It would be quite a scoop for BMW Car Magazine to get exclusive photos =
>of the new E46 (including each model) before every other major =
>publication in the world.

I did read that, but those photos don't look computer generated.  They even
have a person sitting in the car.  I don't see how they could generate
pictures like that from the disguised prototype car (also shown), which
does not show the rear lights AT ALL, or much of anything really (except
for the new shape of the rear doors).

But, if what you say is true, there is hope yet!  I wasn't too impressed by
those pictures.