[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Monterey Historics Caravan

Hi all,

> From: Joshua Brentano <skywalkr@domain.elided>
> Date: Fri, 26 Jul 1996 08:43:14 -0700 (PDT)
> Subject: Monterey Historics Caravan.
>
> I live in Kelso, Wa.  Which is about 2 hrs south of Seattle, Wa.  and about
> 45 min North or Portland Or.  I am going to be drving down to Monterey this
> August and was wondering if there were going to be any caravans passing
> thorugh my area that I could join up with?  The image of 20 BMW's cruising

Perhaps you will be passing through San Francisco when I drive down to
Monterey.

my schedule:
Wed night: drive down, arrive in-time for casual get-together, sleep over
Thurs morning/noon: Big Sur tour
Thurs afternoon: clean car, ?
Thurs night: preview party, drive home
Fri day: drive down about 9-10, Laguna Seca all day
Fri night: BMW sponsored banquet, drive home
Sat day: drive down about 9-10, Laguna Seca until 3:30, drive home
Sun day: drive down about 9-10, Laguna Seca all day
Sun night: die-hard reception at Ken's business

I'm bringing several friends along, each of whom can only stay at most one
day, so that's why I'm driving back and forth (well, I booked late and
only got a room for Wed night...). Caravan?, please drop me e-mail.

Phil
ez049105@domain.elided    San Francisco, CA   94 E32/2 740iL, M60, 20K miles