[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: <E34> and misc questions

    JHassi@domain.elided wrote:

    4. Who makes a nice bumper replacement for  the license plate
    holding center portion of an E34?? I have ordered various
    catalogs (I am a junkie - you should see my Cruiser catalog
    'pile'), but as of yet have not received any. Help?

I got mine from the dealer ~CDN$25. Bavarian has them as well, and
maybe BMP.

    5. Does Jim C. make a chip for the 92 525i? I would like to
    improve the off the line launch of my car. So far, it seems like
    the ticket (at least with AC on is to slip the clutch and build
    revs to about 2000 before fully engaging.

He does for the '89, so I'm sure he does for the '92. It appears to
be a long line, though. I have been waiting since December.

STC
Shane T. Callaghan                       Halifax, Nova Scotia
'88 RX-7 Turbo (10th Anniversary)
'89 BMW 525i