[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Factory W/S Manuals 733-735 E23

>Greetings, list!
>>
>>I'm looking for factory and aftermarket repair manuals for an '83 733i.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Bob Brewer
>>rebrewer@domain.elided

Heh Guys. To all of you who'd like to have a REAL Original BMW Factory
Workshop Manual don't delay. I've got 3 left that we found tucked away in a
wharehouse in Munich. These are complete with special 4 ring binder and
custom index tabs. Weighs 8 lbs. These are NOT aftermarket $125. Also avail
are Electrical Troubleshooting manuals (these are Yr & model specific)
Original W/S Manuals also avail for E30 3 series E28 5 series E32 7 series &
E34 5 series.Da Parts Guy ......Rodd Sidney

Rodd Sidney                BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided        http://www.dzn.com/global/bmw.htm