[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

More 320i cooling concerns

        After reading the last few posts about 320i cooling I have become
concerned about my car.  I recently changed the top radiator hose to a hose
that is thinner in the curves of the hose because of the way it was
manufactured.  I am positive that it is impeding my coolant flow either to
or from my engine.  Is it worth the extra ten bucks to buy a better one?  Is
my head in trouble because of possible hot spots formed from lack of flow?
If I was racing the car I would change it, but I figured for around town it
would be ok.  Is there a specific way ro refill the cooling system after
draining it?  I only drained the radiator and filled it again.  Please
respond promptly because I am going on a week long vacation in Vermont with
the car.  Thanks for all the help,

Russ Highton Jr.
1982 BMW 320i 58K alpine white (head in trouble?)