[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Driver School Apprehension

Thanks to Neil and Curtis for their comments regarding Safety and Driving
Schools.  I am hoping to attend the GGC Safety School in late October (and
then a subsequent Driving School?), and feel more confident about attending
after hearing about their postive experiences - esp. Curtis'; I better start
working on strengthing my left arm :-)

Sounds like I can have some fun, and learn some things about being a better
driver and about the performance of my new car (there's only so much you can
learn commuting to and from work :-)).

Cheers,
Jim Bassett
1996 328is Jet Black (and, yes, I own white underwear too :-))