[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

re:BMW car magazine

John (and others on the list)

The subscription and editorial numbers for BMW car magazine
(ISSN 1353-7954) are:

(UK) Unity Media 01959 565690 (tel) and  01959 564390 (fax)
35.40ukp 12 issues includes free book- BMW classics worth 11 quid.

(USA) EWA, 369 Springfield Avenue, Berkley Heights, NJ07922.
$82 for 12 issues. book = dont know.

The current magazine includes arcticles on:

Euro M3 evo
A superb custom M6 (american spent 5 years having the car
rebuilt just after picking it up. It now has 250miles on the
clock!
A tuned Z3 by Breyton Designs.
My number plate (M3 FAN) on a review of Colins M3 coupe (I bought
the Registration from him).

An excellent magazine - I have no connection with it other that
buying the number plate from the publisher!.

Tony

>I tried calling BMW Car to take out a subscription today. Alas I have
>issue #1 and the 'phone number has changed. Nowhere in Aberdeen stocks
>the mag anymore. Could some kind sould please tell me the new
>subscriptions number.

E-mail: M3FAN@domain.elided
1996 M3 Evo cabriolet, Estoril Blue
Registration: M3 FAN