[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E36> Replacing Micro-pollen Air filter successfully completed !!

	After reading the FAQ at "http://cbsgi2.bu.edu/bmw/FAQ.17", I decided =
to replace the micro-pollen air-filter in my 1993 325is.=20

	Thanks to Jerry Skene for his detailed procedure  in making the =
replacement an easy one. I had the print out of the FAQ and followed =
every step and in about 1 hour, I had the pollen-filter replaced. The =
old filter was BLACK and had small fragments of dead leaves and gook!! =
Most people DO NOT replace this filter and the difference before and =
after is remarkable. Better and cleaner air-flow without any smell.
=09
	The FAQ was better than any manual. Having recently gone through this =
exercise, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that the replacement be done by yourselves =
save the the 100-odd bucks the dealer charges. You don't need to have =
prior knowledge or experience in replacing parts to get the job done !! =
Plus, the next time you need to replace the filter, it should take no =
more than half-an-hour.=20

	If anyone has any problems with the installation, you may email me =
directly.

- -Vikram Kumar
vikram@domain.elided
1993 325is Black/Black, 17" Racing Dynamics RGR on 235/45 ZR 17 Dunlop =
D40 M2's.