[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Zymol Wax

	I just noticed Phil Marx's discussion about Zymol Wax.  I still
haven't gotten my 1996 Estoril Blue M3 yet since I'm not sure what
happened with the check for the transaction.  Anyways, what I wanted to
know was what do I need exactly for car care for both the exterior and
interior...  According to Megiar's literature, I need to do a 5 step
process of first washing, second cleaning, third polishing, fourth
protecting with a wax and fifth maintain using a quick detailer.  What do
I need exactly if I did get Zymol's Carbon Wax and the HD Cleanse.  And
what do I need for cleaning the wheels, tires, windows and the leather
and vinyl inside the car.  Hope some of the fellow digest members can
give me some advice.

Cheers,
- -Vince- richardc@domain.elided - vince@domain.elided - vince@domain.elided
UC Berkeley AstroPhysics (B.S.) - Electrical Engineering (Honorary B.S.)
UCSF Dept of Medicine - Magnetic Resonance Imaging Clinical Lab Researcher
GaiaNet Corporation - Unix Systems Operations - Beverly Hills, California USA
Chabot Observatory & Science Center - Oakland, California USA
Computing Networking Operations - Advisory Council Member
Running FreeBSD - Real UN*X for Free!
Linda Wong/Vivian Chow/Hacken Lee/Danny Chan/Priscilla Chan Fan Club
Mailing Lists Admin
BMW CCA Member Golden Gate Chapter
Astronomy - Physics - Electrical Engineering - Computer Science - Medicine