[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Which Zymol for M3

You need to get the special Zymol just made for M3s.  Nothing else will do.
Do use the regular stuff that you might use on a cosmos black 540, or
other pedestrian car.  The M3 need special treatment.....  8^)

Just kidding.  Get whatever Zymol you want....  If you ask me, Zymol is WAY
to expensive, even for my *REAL* M3.  Meguires is good enough for me.  But
obviously some of you think it is worth it, but you are probably in another
tax bracket too!  8^)

- -Bill Bechtold
 bbechtol@domain.elided
 '89 BMW ///M3 (Jim Conforti/M-Performance/Dinan Tuned)
 '67 Pontiac Firebird 400 (100% Stock and Staying that Way!)