[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Price book controversy

Now the wise guys are up their old antics trying to shoot me down on the
price book. Guys,,,,,, the book offer includes a $6.50 HDuty Covered 3 ring
Binder & shipping That = $24 The price of the book. (Verify on my Web
Page)No we do not discount the books as we pay approx $2.50 per book inbound
shipping from BMWNA to get them.If its not worth $24 to pick up the phone &
have a DoneDeal w/ book installed in a nice Binder ready to use in 2-3 days,
then go to the dealer & wait 2-3 weeks for the book to come in IF they will
ORDER it at all. MANY dealers will NOT order the book and tell you its
DISCONTINUED . We called a bunch of them over the last 6 mos. and got the
run-a-round. So guys, lighten up .......Enjoy life......Rodd
Rodd Sidney                BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided        http://www.dzn.com/global/bmw.htm