[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RODD, Again

Rodd - There you go again.  I just have to love you because you don't give up.

You say:

"The BMW Price book which we sell for $24 5/96 Edition says $1126 & $926.Nuff
Said.

It's a Great book to have as you can protect yourself against some BMW Dealers
who routinely "DoubleCost" their inventory prices and show an inflated LIST
PRICE Then they give you your 20% BMWCCA Discount. Guess what. . . . You been
shafted & you did'nt even know it!  We give 20-40% OFF TRUE BMW LIST.  With
the Price Book you'll ALWAYS know!!!what True List is.  Knowledge is POWER.
Try buying one of these books from the Dealer.....  Yea Right.Is this worth
$24????"

NO, Rodd, IT IS WORTH $12.38.  The BMW part number is 88 88 7 000 776 and has
a published BMW list price of $16.50 per the May of 1996 version.  I bought
mine at a 25% (75% of $16.50 = $12.38) discount from a BMW dealer which
advertises in Roundel.  The dealers will sell this part.

BUT WAIT - Let me guess.  The one you're selling has a different part number
and a higher suggested list price just like the M5 wheels.  Am I right?

Otherwise, the 20% to 40% off true list price you give (see quote above) means
you would charge somewhere between $11.10 and $13.20.  Right?  So it must be
different, right?  Please say it's so.

Or is it, as you say, "NUFF SAID?"