[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

misc ramblings

From:	NAME: Thomas L Pappenhagen
	FUNC: CR&D
	TEL: (609) 540-3613                   <PAPPENTL AT A1 AT JLCL01>
To:	"BMW-DIGEST@domain.elided"@ESDS01@MRGATE

a few scattered thoughts:

in removing the wheel bolts from the 735 i put the bmw lug wrench
on the bolt and stood on the end, thereby splitting the socket
end.  hmmm, i tried my craftsman deep socket, split that too,
then i moved to a stouter regular socket and an 18" cheater bar.
this broke the 1/2 to 3/8" converter.  i can replace the sockets
at sears for free, think the dealer will replace the lug wrench?

personally i don't mind the ads if the frequency is not too
great.  perhaps richard could use some advertising "revenue" for
equipment upgrades.  i adamantly agree though that i do not want
my name on a list which is available for sale.

...tom

pappentl@domain.elided