[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Reply to the Fastest M5

Before people "flame" others & infer or imply that someone is ripping them
off on wheels (M5 E34) we recently offered. (I won't copy here to waste
bandwith)they should consult with the source before going off "Half-Cocked"
with inuendos of impropriety. The M5 wheels I advertised that I said LISTED
at BMW  for $926 & $1126 are part# 36-11-9-059-223 & 36-11-9-061-675
respectively. I (being in the parts business) have 2 copies of BMWNA's
Dealers Price Book 5/96. I Quote from that book that the List price for the
wheels is $926 & $1126 respectively. Any ????? CALL YOUR LOCAL BMW DEALER &
ASK before flaming & inferring we are trying to "burn" someone on the set of
wheels. The part # that The worlds fastest M5 quotes are less $$$. They are
simply NOT what we offered & by the way SOLD 2 sets. 1 left.

So as to clear the air, we humbly sign off to answer the phone & help
another client.Anyone else need wheels?

Rodd Sidney
Rodd Sidney                BMW Dealer Marketing Web Page
bmwrodd@domain.elided        http://www.dzn.com/global/bmw.htm