[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Central Locking stopped working on E30 M3

HELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My '88 E30 M3 cenrtral locking stopped working last night.
(No, it's not the fuse.)

Anyway the drivers side door lock started buzzing when
I locked up last night.  I unlocked the car and
checked everything out.  When I locked it back the buzzzing
stopped but the central locking stopped working also.

I aaume the car has a "brain" for the central locking system
or is there a relay somewhere?  Anyone know or had a similar
problem with an E30 with power lockes?

Kent--
/* "There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors and   */
/*  no slave that has not had a king among his." ----     Helen Keller */
/*  Kent L. Shephard  ----- K. L. Shephard Consulting                  */