[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: '67 ti slave cylinder

To the '67 ti owner seeking a 'ti slave cylinder: isn't it the same
as a regular 2002 slave?    They're available everywhere...

Another thing is to get the kit for a 2002 slave and install it: the
seals are identical for the same size bore. (20mm?)

The 2002 slave is a phallic unit, with the piston pointing rearward
and the hose and bleeder pointing forward (wrt the car).   Why would
the 'ti be different?  (And I repeat someone else's comment in that
my dad's '68 2002 (#107 ever built) had a mechanical actuation and
for that matter, 1600 rear drums.  Anyway, check that they're the
same thing...

	The 2002 unit like $30 from Greenfield Imported Auto Parts,
it's OEM, and they've always given great service.

				thi v.