[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Wipers (Int. Delay)

Hi,

I have a quick question about the wipers in a '93 318i. I guess there
is an option to set the intermittant wiper delay (turn it
on/off/on). But apparently my car does not come equipped to do
this. And with all of the rain recently, I figured it would be very
convenient. Does anybody know how hard it is to upgrade(?) to an
adjustable delay version. Is it in the switch itself or a little box
somewhere?

Any tips would be appreciated.

Bhusan Gupta

- --
Bhusan Gupta        |                          | Voice: +1.818.395.2162
   Caltech          |    bgupta@domain.elided    | FAX:   +1.818.568.8670

                    If I'm not me, who am I?      (total recall)