[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Headlight bulbs, Cibie/Hella

          I have the Cibie headlight system on my 535is.  What are the
          maximum wattage bulbs that can be safely used for both low and high
          beam?  This application is strictly for offroad use of course.  I'm
          also using plastic covers, this tends to dim the brightness a touch
          also.  The plastic covers are used to keep rocks and sticks from
          damaging the lights while driving offroad.  Currently, I am using
          the maximum allowable wattage bulbs for on-road use.

          Much thanks, hope to see you all cruising your M3's and what not
          out on the Moab sometime ;)

          Steve     Sgerhardt@domain.elided     Seattle, WA