[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #207

% From: JPRINZ@domain.elided Date: Mon, 09 Jan 1995 13:21:27
% -0500 (EST) Subject: E30 M3 wheels
%

% I need another set of wheel for my E30 M3.  I see all sorts of
% wheels advertised in ROundel but I'm not sure which will
% fit.  I have been told that and 5,6,7, series wheel will
% fit.  IS this true?  What is the maximum circumference?

% 16"? 17"?

%

% HELP!
%

% jp

%

Both 16" and 17" will fit.

I run 16x7.5 with 225/45-ZR16 on my M3.
I'm running the TWS, EVO wheel which is 7 spoke with a

big red hex nut.  TSW makes about 3 different types of
wheels in 16" and 17" sizes that will fit an M3.

You can put 17" on the E30.  THe maximum size rim is a 7.5-8 up front
and a 8.5-9 in the rear.  I have a friend running 7.5 front, 8.5 rear
with 215/40 (I think up front) and 235/40 (in the rear) on 17" rims.

Kent--
/* "There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors and   */
/*  no slave that has not had a king among his." ----     Helen Keller */
/*  Kent L. Shephard  ----- K. L. Shephard Consulting                  */