[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

European car rental

Roy Kao writes to inquire about renting fast cars to drive while in
Europe.....

I have in my address file a company called AutoExclusiv, apparently
headquartered in Frankfurt, which offers (or at least used to offer)
rentals of Porsches, BMWs and M-Bs.

I have a phone number of 011-49-6104-3060 and a fax number of
011-49-6104-6596.

I think I've been carrying this around for a few years....maybe I even
got it somewhere in Europe in '88, when I picked up my last 928 in
Stuttgart and cheated death for a while on the autobahns...and I've
never done business with them....but if you find out anything I'd like
to know so I can update my file.

Robert D. Baron / Oklahoma City / baron@domain.elided