From: tedcrum@domain.elided (Ted Crum)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 1994 13:03:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Sumitomo Tires

Sumitomo is better known by the tradename they use in most of the world -
Dunlop. I've found the HTR "H" to compare well with other H rated tires, and
I suspect that it is similar to the Dunlop D80A2. I'm anxious to hear if
anyone responds to the previous poster's request for information on the
HTRZ. The Sumi's are a great value.

Ted Crum
tedcrum@domain.elided
1980 528i

- ------------------------------
% Wed, 14 Dec 1994 13:03:47 -0800 (PST) Subject: Sumitomo
% Tires
%

% Sumitomo is better known by the tradename they use in most
% of the world -  Dunlop. I've found the HTR "H" to compare
% well with other H rated tires, and  I suspect that it is
% similar to the Dunlop D80A2. I'm anxious to hear if  anyone
% responds to the previous poster's request for
% information on the  HTRZ. The Sumi's are a great value.
%

% Ted Crum tedcrum@domain.elided 1980 528i

I'm running Sumitomo Z rated tires on my E30 M3.
They are 225/45-16.

I don't have the model handy.
It sticks is dry and doesn't slide when we and cost $150
each.

Kent--
/* "There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors and   */
/*  no slave that has not had a king among his." ----     Helen Keller */
/*  Kent L. Shephard  ----- K. L. Shephard Consulting                  */