[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: intermittent cruise control

Here's one for you.  I had the dealer install factory cruise on our '88
325.  Most of the time it works as advertised.  Sometimes, though, it
will not engage at all.  The only way to get working again is to stop
the car, turn the engine off, then restart it and PRESTO! the cruise
control is fully operational again.  Works every time.  I can't figure
out why it stops working in the first place or why restarting "cures"
it.  Doesn't happen very often, but often enough to be annoying.

Anyone have any ideas?  The dealer never could duplicate it (of course).