[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1995 M-3 Owners

I would like to dialogue off-line from the digest on your experience and
satisfaction with the 1995 M-3.  I'm about to make probably my last "high
line" new car purchase and need to decide rather to stick with a Porsche
993/911 ( I've had Porsches for 35 years) or go with the M-3.  The M-3 is an
attractive alternative from both a performance and price (including luxury
tax difference).

Please contact me if you're will to discuss your ownership and buying
experience.  With your permission, I'll give you a phone call to discuss.

Thanks,  Perry

perrys7342@domain.elided