[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #184

% From: jpm@domain.elided (John P. Milik) Date: Fri, 30 Dec 1994
% 21:02:39 -0600 Subject: 94 325is Totaled
%

% A friend of mine just Totaled his 94 325is.  I know that the
% insurance CO may not give him what it is worth.
%

% I wanted to find out what a replacement would cost.

What ever it cost new.

%

%  Actual Cash Value (ACV) and Retail Value.

Look at the purchase price of the car.
Both the NADA and Kelly show no depreciation for

a '94.

%

% 94 325 is.
%

% 7200 miles Leather No Computer No AST+C No Heated Seats
%

% I would think that it should be worth at least 24 K

Since a '94 325is cost above $30K I would say you are about
$6K low, at least.

Kent--
/* "There is no king who has not had a slave among his ancestors and   */
/*  no slave that has not had a king among his." ----     Helen Keller */
/*  Kent L. Shephard  ----- K. L. Shephard Consulting                  */