[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

318i (E36) Oil Filter Parts

Most honored readers

today, I changed the oil and oil filter on my 93 318i and after
getting things back together again, I found myself blessed with a few
extra, unaccounted-for parts.

The filter from BMW comes with a large O-ring, a small O-ring and two
small washers.  I know what to do with the first - and I did - but
what do I do with the three small bits?

Just sign me,

 Puzzled in Bremerhaven.

- --
John Firestone, Alfred Wegener Institut   jfiresto@domain.elided
 fuer Polar- und Meeresforschung             +49 (471) 4831 174
Postfach 120161, D-27515 Bremerhaven          ..  ...  .... 149 (fax)
GERMANY
         "... There is always a well-known solution to
          every human problem - neat, plausible and wrong."
                - H.L. Mencken, The Divine Afflatus