[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

radiator for 528e

As previously noted, my radiator has a pinhole leak on the edge
where the core meets the side pieces.

I've never had a radiator repaired before, can anyone comment on
the success rate/cost?

Given that the OEM raator is plastic, is there an aftermarket radiator
that will fit, that isn't plastic?

I'm looking for the cheapest route out of this problem...

Thanks,
Larry
        "I forced him to land ..., but it was Christmas Eve, so I let
            him go.  Besides, who would believe a Beagle could fly"
                                                        BM v. Richthofen
Lawrence C. Schuette			  schuette@domain.elided
Code 5585				  (202)767-3040
Naval Research Laboratory		  (202)445-0648 (cell. phone)
Washington D.C.	20375-5337		  (202)767-1122 (fax)
//www.ait.nrl.navy.mil/people/schuette/schuette.html