[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Speakers

Recent traffic on the net has inspired me to do a moderate cost
upgrade of my OEM sound system on my 1990 325ix. It is stock,
including an Alpine 6-disc CD changer in the trunk.

It strikes me as installing new speakers make the most cost-effective
sense, altho I am concerned that Jeff warns for later model cars, that
I might need/want to change the amp too.

I kept my last 320 for 12 years, so I assume that I have 8 more years
of a useful relationship with my ix.

What can I do for $300, $500, $1000 (including installation).
Give it to me in American prices, please --
I'll make the Cdn$ recalculation myself.

Cheers,
Barry Wellman           wellman@domain.elided            8-)