[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW Cellular Phone

Greetings, all.

Speaking of BMW cell phones, my '92 535i has everything installed for
the phone, except the handset. That is, the antenna, microphone, and the
"cradle" that the handset plugs into is there, but the handset itself is
missing (guess the previous owner decided to keep it?!)

My question is, does anyone have any idea if there a brand of phone that
will plug directly into the cradle and let me use the OBC features? If
not, is is possible just to purchase the BMW handset? (cost?)

If that doesn't work out, I think I am just going to get a 'flip-phone'
so I can use it outside of the car...

Happy holidays!!

FS.