[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: ICE TIME TRIALS

Hi again.

What just happened with that last digest (V2 #163)?  Did AOL fix their
outgoing mail all of a sudden? 8^)

RE:
>Question: In the past couple of years, have you gotten
>many non-BMWs to show up?

Believe it or not, legend has it that they actually let one of those
Alfa Romeo thingies on the ice one time!  You probably don't believe
it - not many people ever do.  I heard that it fell through the ice and
blew up or something...  Fortunately, the driver wasn't hurt - he was
wearing an asbestos outfit he had won at an Italian Cars Autocross.

I have photos from last year.  There were all kinds of cars, and trucks,
and one of my friends brought a 74 Dodge Dart!  The Rent-a-racer was
a Chevy Lumina.  It came out better than it went in!

I might check out one of those Albany events this winter that Richard
has spoken so highly of.

Happy Holidays!
 .steve.
Steven J. Bernstein                       Home: bernstein@domain.elided