[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Cross drilling rotors

I would advise that you consider other avenues in handling brake
temperatures. Cross-drilling rotors is generally considered to decrease
the strength of the rotor. Significantly. Not to mention that the
chance error is pretty good. Slotting the rotor is  considered more
feasible with a significantly smaller window of error.

Personally, I find this solution somewhat antiquated by Dan Swain's
rotor coatings - but that costs a couple of bills or so...

Filippo