[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

318ia locked up..

About Asim's brother in law stuffing the 318ia...

Braking and swerving quickly leads to ass backwards driving
so perhaps this is all that happened.
I was passenger when my ex-gf decided to do the same in Mazda GLC
and I was amazed at how fast we were spun around.. sliding..
*bang* into the median, still spinning ending up facing lots of
oncoming cars.. (please oh please oh please don't crash into us!).

As far as shifting into N that won't have much of an effect on
anything. And knocking it into R.. There would be some nasty noises
from the transmission if you could even do it going 60.

My money is on the drive-fast-swerve-hard-brakes-on reason.

Just my $0.02
chris

ps. I used to have a lot of trouble trail braking at driving
schools etc and know all about spinning :) (foot-brain connection
is slow I guess)