[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 electricals

Thanks to those of you that replied back with information about the electrical
system in my 2002. I had the battery checked, they said it wasn't holding a
charge so when I got home I opened the battery, added water (it was nearly bone
dry), and charged it for a few hours last night. It started right up this
morning. On a sealed battery (Interstate), where one doesn't usually need to
add water, should I be aware of possible damage to the battery??

Rick
74 2002 (nickel and diming me to death after 14 years) still looks great though