[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A '75 3.0 CS for $2K???

Item Subject: Text_1
     That's right, a friend of mine has spotted the above vehicle for sale
     at a used car lot.  He is *very* interested in it, but knows little or
     nothing of these coupes (other than he likes their lines).  I've tried
     to give him the benefit of my limited knowledge, but he is undaunted.

     Could any of you coupe owners out there e-mail me a short list of
     $expensive$ repairs that such a car might require?  I know body panels
     are costly and that rust is a major issue with these beauties, but I
     will appreciate any and all responses.  Post or e-mail as you wish.

     Thanks,

     Mike
     '69 1600ti