[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Cost of body repair on E30 M3 (shot in the dark)

I'm  currently negotiating the price of a '90 M3
and I'm trying to figure out how much discount to
request given the few cosmetic problems.  There are
2 parking type scrapes (small dent and paint scrape),
a golf sized indent on a front quarter panel, and
the rear skirt has a crack on a corner and probably
needs to be replaced.  I realize the cost of repair
really depends on how bad the problems are, but has
anyone done any similar repairs that might give me
an idea of a ball park cost figure?  I'll at least do
some calling for the price of the rear skirt.

Thanks in advance,

- -Luis