[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Good luck, Computer Auctions, Message not deliverable, admin rqusts

Well, the subject line describes it all. My mail box is getting full with
all these loooong messages and I can't keep up. I hate to delete ALL mail
coming from the bmw list since it may contain some desperately needed
information.

Am I alone? What can be done to stop people from abusing this wonderful list?
I understand that it's a criminal offence to send unwanted faxes. Can the
same be applied to email?

I urge you all to send a message to the offending person asking them to
stop sending such unwanted stuff and assuring them that their advertising
schemes will not work here.

Thanks

- --
Tareef Attar