[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 sacrifice

Well, due to some personal issues, the 2002 may have to go along with
the BMW 600s.  This car is worth every penny and will only go to an
enthusiast. I have a complete rundown of everything done to the car (&
won't waste bandwidth) so send a direct message to me. If you recall,
this car started as an automatic and now I have everything to finish
the transformation to a Tii (including title, serial numbers, plates,
parts, etc.).  It is SCCA/ITB legal now, but still a nice street car
(including a practically brand new Behr A/C system).  Never seen rust
or bondo.

best wishes, drive well, be fast, & tread lightly (boy am I confused!)...
Brian
88 Land Rover Range Rover
74 BMW 2002Tii
64 Porsche 356SC
61 BMW 600 (<= Still for sale)
Editor, "Fahren Affairs" (newsletter of the San Diego BMW CCA)
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
714/727-8036         : 8A-5P PST
714/455-3560         : Personal E-mail, leave message anytime
brian.foster@domain.elided : Internet

Nothing I say reflects the views or opinions of AST Research, Inc.