[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Am I the only one who is getting all the loops of messages?

Howdy--

I keep getting all these messages that say "message not deliverable" and then
go on to include past digests.  I am assuming that the bulk mail is going out
and then hitting a wall somewhere and bouncing back.  Then majordomo is taking
it as a post and remailing it?  Is that is what is happening?  If so I see a
possible mail bomb building...  Is this thing just going to get bigger and
bigger?
Maybe I am totally off.  Maybe I am the only one getting the loops.  If so,
someone please tell me and I can look into it at this end...

later,

bear

Bear Sebastian                                     one God,
mcs6@domain.elided                                      one love,
agent 002 ('74 taiga)  o==OO==o                        one fin.