[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #126

I have a '80 733i and got it at the point where all the little things are
going bad.
I've re-glued 3 windows, and one has come loose again.
 The rear console doesn't work but I can hear a definate hiss from the
 vacuum that should operate it.  Behind the ashtray which is now removed.
I only have the driver's lock operating the trunk, when all locks should
operate from it.
I get horrible milage in town, but it gets good at about 70mph
I have wanted a manual, but 300 series are the norm.
The brake idiot light flashes every time the brake is applied execpt in
very gentle applications (rare).

I need a manual but they are all for 300 series.  Anyone knowing the key
to removing the central console all the way from the dash to the back
would greatly help.

This thing is starting to piss me off, although I love the way it
drives.
I NEED HELP!!  It's the little pieces that add up to make my BMW what it
should be.  Please post and mail any contributions to my cause... A great
luxury mobile with balls to rival most on the highway.

Also, what's the best stuff for keeping leather in top shape?
Thanks for all and anything.
- -r