[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Chain Letters + The New Haynes is pretty good!

Hey Folks:

Sorry that this list being subjected to chain letters by idiots from
this university. I have already sent mail to staff regarding this.
In the past, they have been known to deactivate user accounts for
violation of fair-use codes, and sending chain letters is one of
these violations.

Sigh! When will people learn? Good luck through email seems to me on
par with psychics who claim their powers are enhanced by the special
signals that emanate from telephone lines. Aaaargh!

In the meanwhile, I'd suggest we simply ignore such letters.

And now to tie this back to BMW -- Has anyone looked at the new
Haynes for later model 3/5 series? I just picked up one, and I must
say, they have dealt with one of the major complaints I had with
Bentley's and Chilton's -- their pictures are for the most part
much clearer. They also seem to do a better job at detailing some
of the more complex procedures. for the $12.88 it cost me at
Pep Boys, I'd say its well worth it.

Ahsun
Ahsun H. Murad (murad@domain.elided) Univ Maryland, College Park, MD