[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

02 MM Oversized Repco pads...I've got the #'s

As some of you may already know, Metric Mechanic sells oversized
Repco brake pads for the 2002.  They cost quite a bit more than
regular sized 02 pads ( ~$55) but I bought them a while back
anyways.  I can't really say  how much of a difference they make
over reg. size REpco's because I put new rotors on at that time.
But I can say, they are slightly larger in pad area.

Well I have the numbers on the REPCO Metal master brake pads
(NOT necessarily the part number...MM  wouldn't want you to know that).
I was wondering if
anyone has the resources or knows how to decode those numbers into
a PART NUMBER.  This way we could buy  2 sets of pads ( probably
2X30 or so) for the price of 1 set of MM pads.

Mail me any suggestions you might have...even a phone number for
REPCO would be helpful.

Thanks

- -Stanley Phan
'72 2002