[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #121

Mike,
I don't see a command that allows me to write a whole new message so I selected
reply from the list of options.  At least I'm up and running now.  I did the things to my hard drive directory that you suggested and it seemed to work ok.  I
tried to print a document and the long wait for the print dialog box to appear
was absent.  So everything appears to be back to normal.  Does this mean that the memory manager, etc. is not operating now?
     I will put the things you wanted in the mail soon.  We all hope things are
going well with you.  Mom and Brent send their love.
                 Love,
                  Dad