[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

BMW M3 Times, Tirs, etc

>You may be stuck.  When I was looking for a new tire/rim combo
>for my E30 M3, I looked at 17" rims but the tire prices were $100
>more per tire than the 16" rims.  Needless to say I'm running 16"
>and not 17" rims.   The best prices I found were at tire rack
>and a local dealer here in Oak, Ca. would match the prices sans
>tax.
>
>Kent--

Kent --

Where in Oakland?

Thanks,
Gary

- -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was driving from Oakland to Santa Cruz during the middle of the night
and I decided to do some measurements on my M3.  I accelerated from 60-80
and took note of the time with the trip computer (error +/- 1 sec).
Also, I was wondering how many seconds it took for you guys to go from

60-80 in 5th gear?
60-80 in 4th gear?
60-80 in 3th gear?

I do it in 9.5 sec, 7 secs, 4.5 secs (all +/- 1 sec).

Jim Conforti: How can I get a hold of your E30 M3 Chip.  I would be
interested in trying it out.

Thanks,
Gary