[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

1995 M3 Tires- 8^0

>M3, M-Technic, and other 17" Tire Owners -
>
>Have any of you folks started looking at replacing your tires yet?...
>Any thoughts are appreciated.
>
> - Bill

...and...

>Any other M3 owners running anything else?  Pros/Cons?
>Thanks,
>- -Rich

BFGoodrich is going to offer the Comp/TA R1 Roadrace in a 235/45-17
configuration _specifically_ for the '95 M3.  This tire, of course,
is a very sticky driver's-school\competition tire which doesn't last
all that long.  It should be available by the third week of December.

I do know Tire Rack has a few options for the M3 such as: Continental
CZ91 @ $239 each; Pirelli Winter 210P 225/45-17 @ $152 each; Pirelli
P0 @ $285 each.  Give them a call [(800)428-8355].-Dave Foster