[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

2002 Sound system...feedback

Well I wanted to thank everyone that gave me some suggestions on
upgrading my sound system.  To sum it up:

the largest rear speakers possible (on the rear deck) are 6X9s

Front speakers:
	4" or so under/by the kick panels
	or small speakers in the 'under the dash' panels
         (but you have to somehow support those panels)

And for all of you out there, I DON'T plan on cutting my good
door panels.  Actually I'm reluctant to cut anything...i.e. carpet,
or under the dash panels.  Maybe I'll work on the rear first
with 3 way 6x9s and an amp.  Then I'll see how the front is.
I'm sure anything is better than those 5" no-namers in the rear
that I have now.

Thanks

- -Stanley Phan
'72 2002