[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

535is Idle problems

I would like to hear some feedback from other 535i owners who have experienced
idle control problems. i am going to put new idle control stablizer valve in my
88' 535is to (hopefully) cure my idle fluctuation problem. the car seems to
idle rough at around 750-850rpm. also do all 535's seem to lose a little torque
around 3000rpm. mine starts to quit pulling strong at around 2700-3000, not
weak just not as strongly as in the lower rpm band.

also anyone interested in an 83' 533i automatic with 87k orig. miles, black/nat
ur, mint, records, castrol syntec every 3k, pix available, $7500.

83' 533iA 87k
88' 535is 54k

ewe@domain.elided