[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: failing master cylinder

>Also, I'm thinking about purchasing a "one man brake bleeder" from Imparts.
>Does anybody out there have any experience with this particular model?
>Any suggestions will be greatly apprieciated.

	I bought a cheaper version of the same bleeder (same manufacturer)
	from IAP (italian parts place). It works but I was unable to
	get a seal between the vacuum device and the bleeder nipple that
	didnt leak as it was drawing on the brake line. As a result, I
	had to vacuum each caliper many more time than the manual suggested.

	If you really dont have help - it will work but its worth some
	effort to get human help - YMMV.
Tim Wolfe
84 533i
80 FIAT Spider