[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Metric Mechanic again, or, Will Thi ever shut up?

	All this talk about quality and stuff makes me say one thing:
Korman races successfully, MM doesn't (that I know of...) and that speaks
volumes about long-term reliability under high-stress conditions.  And
quality of engineering.  Of course, Jim Rowe might not drive like Fangio,
but their support of racers is undocumented.

	I don't know what to make of the comment "and ask [Jim
Blanton, former MM co-head] what he thinks of Metric Mechanic trans-
missions".  Sounds, ahem, less than congenial.
			thi v.