[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Well... I did it

Well, I have been threatening to buy a friends 64 Porsche 356SC and it
looks like we have determined a price and setup an inspection (I am
confident this car will exceed expectations).  Unfortunately, this
means the sacrifice of my BMW 600s.  I have a 61 sunroof model (very
rare) with a parts car and a cupboard full of parts.  I'll e-mail
details directly.  If you have any interest or know somebody that
might be, please have them call me at 714/727-8036 8A-5P PST or
714/858-4515 6P-11P PST weekdays or anytime weekends.  I'd like to see
them go to an enthusiast.  Approximate selling price range should be
over $2K.
Brian
brian.foster@domain.elided