[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: E36 325is MPG

>From: "Guillermo S. Christensen" <gchriste@domain.elided>

>...Snip
>Since buying my 325is last year, I have averaged around 20 mpg according to
>the OBC.  My regular spot checks based on mileage driven/gas pumped show
>that I tend to get around 16-18 mpg for city driving, and around 22-23 mpg
>for highway driving (65-70mph avg). How does this compare with other owners
>of this model?
>...Snip

I have a '93 325iS with the Sport and the bun warmer packages.
If I keep the car below 70MPH on the highway, which is almost impossible, I
can get 32MPG. At 70-75MPH I average 31MPG.  For city driving I average
25MPG.  The average for the last 2 years according to the OBC is 25MPG.

I would say that you have something seriously wrong.

Michael Thompson     E-Mail     m_thompson@domain.elided
Schroff, Inc.        Phone      401-732-3770
Warwick, RI 02886    FAX        401-739-7799